Advertisements

International Relocation

Removals and Storage to Portugal

Caravans Wanted

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1014 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 pm 

itsmeagain wrote:
Madeleine has long gone and this story has now run its course.

I agree but it's not up to you and me and it will sadly continue ...

.... from the land of warmth, sunshine and oranges ....

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm 

My Ramblings of one kind or another…

As far as I am concerned there will always be hope that Maddi will be found and I say so because no one at the moment can prove otherwise and that is this very moment’s fact.

Honour among thieves…. hmmmm really…. never come across this…i.e. I mean we are being asked to believe that would be thieves (you will note that I use the word thieves and not any derogatory one)….. Broadcasting to other thieves and therefore doing themselves out of pickings….in other words running around leaving signs/markers.

Signs/Tracking. Well nothing new here……..I mean setting aside Mel Gibson’s film………we have….Freemasons, Red Indians, Roma, various African/Amazon Tribes, Maori, Aborigines, Aztecs, etc…..who were all communicating by sign/tracking languages long before today’s so called civilised nations……then you have such as…. hieroglyphics, a whistling tribe and more up to date sign language for the hard of hearing etc…. all one way or another communicating without speaking or what is accepted today as dare I use the word... which I abhor “normal” writing and spelling. We also know that we can and they us, communicate with animals, birds and so on…also from time to time and I doubt that there are many who have not thought one day about something....only to find it actually happens shortly afterwards.... which at the time it would appear.... that there is no logical reason for. But I will leave that occurrence alone for today.

I wonder how many of you was a brownie and/or girl guide (boys’ cubs, scouts etc.) and like me spent hours of fun and enjoyment running around on a local common earning your tracker badges. Putting stones here, sticks there, throwing bits of paper everywhere, then spending ours being made to pick it all up, by the likes of Miss Toot (Our Brown Owl) and yes we did call her Miss Hoot behind her back. Looking back I smile to myself and think what a great pity, that I was unaware of my ancestors, in that with my D.N composition I should have got an O.B.E for me tracking skills… well maybe not, because when Mr Gator is behind the wheel and eyes is reading the mappies…well lets just say we never gets anywhere on time.

Lastly, a little test if you saw marked out in the dirt a picture of a bird, lion and a feather alongside each other any idea what you be reading? Ali
ps The winner will receive a special prize. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:23 pm 

I believe little Maddi to be dead :cry:

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm 

People might think that Maddie will never come back but surely we can all understand parents hoping against hope that she might be found and alive?

http://mixedabilityme.blogspot.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1014 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102