Advertisements

Storage Express

Pure Portugal

dog kennels condeixa

It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:44 pm 

Aliens.. ah yes. For me and other like and open minded people and based on” science" added to which plain old "common sense" will always guide my thinking. In that on "pure" study and interaction with others so minded......DNA is believed by some to have been changed, but some may have still and for whatever reason retained more or less “inwardly” their original composition and enough to be able to think beyond what “man” has invented ….history/evolution, together with such matters as man made inventions such as religion etc… i.e. brain washing the masses.

It is believed that in whatever form and for want of a better word "aliens" adapted thousands and thousands of years ago on Earth. Even today there is proof of this, i.e. "mammals" who can live comfortably in both water (under) and on land. Ask yourself where else can man "float weightlessly” :wink:

Aliens have been on this planet for yonks. We meaning omo sapiens are the aliens on this planet and believed to have first adapted in water (seas) before adapting to breathing outside of the water and of course on land.....and as E.T says "Go Home"…..do we eventually, I wonder? :wink:
Nice thought anyway is it not?
Ali :)

Ps Elllie, The waters around Mexico I am told can be interesting. Shhhhhhh but don't tell anyone will you. :wink: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm 

Tell me more Ali :shock: (Mexico I mean 8) )

Did any of you ever see that great tv series 'Cosmos' (in the 80s) with Carl Sagan?
It was so interesting & fascinating..

I can remember, I think it was the last episode, where he was talking about contact with alien species, of how we send messages into outer space....but his last words were intrigueing, he said "They are here already"
I still don't know what he mean't by that :?

Margaret, I believe you had a 'close encounter'!

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:19 pm 

Carl Sagan is the man! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJ3Tjj40P8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm 

ELECTRICITY AND LIGHTENING (Were Earth and Mars subjected to more powerful plasma interactions in the past?)

I have seen at least one of these with my own eyes and reported my sighting on this very forum, after which others also said similiar.
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/24175

This is also I think very interesting:-
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... htning.htm

The "speed of light", man is still struggling with the key to unlock this door....but are we?......Ali :wink:

ps Now ellie after reading the above look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRvWRrf__XA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 pm 

Thanks so much for that Ali....that is truly amazing footage of UFOs! :shock: ....Im all excited now! You've cheered me up on a very cold night here (snow is expected Sunday & Monday)

I don't know if anyone here has read it but Nick Pope's book 'Open Skies Closed Minds' is very good read. He was in the government's office for looking into UFOs.....the first chapter starts off with the beginning of Ezekiel and description of the chariot he saw coming out of the clouds.

There was a series on UFOs on channel 4 last year and the last one was about a pilot who flies between Portsmouth and the channels Islands each day. On this particular flight he saw a massive object object in the skies and he said the object was solid, then he saw another. Some of the passengers saw them too. He said he was terrified of a collision but then discovered they were quite a way off......but that made it worse for him as he said their size was colossal! I still have this on tape.

I tend to believe people like pilots, the military, police etc as they are trained observers.
yes Bruxhy..Carl Sagan was the man :wink:

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:35 pm 

Don't know whether I believe or not, but many years ago, I saw something. The year I finished school, and 'O' levels, I went with a group of friends, camping in the Lakes. We stayed for 2 weeks, the first of which, the weather was intent on topping up the said Lakes. During the second week, the weather took a turn for the better and it allowed us to better appreciate where we were. One evening whilst sitting around, outside the tent, about 6 of us witnessed a light in the sky that defied logic. It flitted about in different directions, did loop-de-loops, it even remained stationary from time to time, before it whizzed off out of sight. We theorised long and hard, and the best we could come up with was it may have been a helicopter, but, and I believe Robf may be able to put me straight on this, I don't think helicopters are very good at loop-de-loops.
More recently, whilst driving at night, I spotted a green light in the sky, which remained stationary for quite a while before whizzing off. I thought I'd seen a UFO at the time. However, I believe that this was an illusion created by the windscreen of the vehicle I was driving. I don't know what the source of the green light was, probably from somewhere on the dashboard of the wagon, but I have subsequently noticed a similar thing happening and did actually manage to pin it down to some light being reflected off the windscreen but giving the impression that it was actually airborne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:48 pm 

ithepider that does sound like a UFO that you saw in the Lakes (beautiful place for sky watching..we lived there a few years ago)....
Im wondering if you heard any noise? We have helicopters over here quite frequently and they do make quite a lot of noise?

When we lived in Algarve and while we were at the villa near Porches..we had two men come to visit us from estate agent (it was up for sale) and I got into conversation with one about UFOs and he told me that some had been sighted in the Algarve. I can't recall the details but he was very enthusiastic about it :)

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 pm 

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&vid=1c2 ... _slideshow

News report on different unrelated incidents.......UFO's come up, I think on the second report. So just press the arrow once on the right hand side and it should take you straight to the UFO reports.

Hmmmmmm...Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 pm 

I don't recall any noise Ellie, but hey, it was over 30 years ago. Also, there was no way of getting the true perspective either. The light could have been a few metres away, or miles away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:18 pm 

Wow ! That is impressive video footage Ali...thank-you! The round object over the river in Italy reminds of a UFO that was seen in Scotland by a man fishing at a loch...he said it came down and hovered over the water..then shot off at tremendous speed :shock:

ithespider, thats usually the problem,judging the distance. The pilot who saw the 2 huge objects over the channel islands said he couldnt' really judge their distance but if they were a few miles away as he thought, he said they would have been gigantic!

Profile   WWW  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next