Advertisements

Storage Express

Pure Portugal

dog kennels condeixa

It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: and in reality...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 pm 

Aliens ?

Sadly not...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/feb/1 ... ne-mystery

Quote:
Yesterday, however, the turbine's manufacturer published the preliminary results of an investigation into its failure, revealing a rather more prosaic culprit: a broken bolt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm 

Don't believe it Rob....looking at the photos something smashed into the windturbine blade and buckled the other one..
of course you expect an answer like that don't you? a broken bolt? Well they would say that wouldn't they? :lol:

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 am 

That was quick -didn't think the conspiracy theorists would out be out so soon :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 am 

You are in............the Twilight Zone......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 pm 

rob_f wrote:
That was quick -didn't think the conspiracy theorists would out be out so soon :D :D

:lol: :lol:

as ithepider says..we are in the twilight zone....be careful Rob, you are being watched....oooh errrr :shock:

Did I tell you about a man I knew, who saw UFOs in Portugal.............. 8)
:wink:

Profile   WWW  

Post subject: Wimbledon UFO !
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 pm 

Around 30 years ago - I was working in a 'spit spit' developers office in Wimbledon, on the first floor. My window was large.. and faced my desk ... and I happened to look up. The sky was clear and blue - NO this is NOT a fairy story ! - and there... to the right hand side ... up high... was a little SQUARE cloud ! It was white and had fluffy edges ... but it was square! It just hung there in the sky. At first I though ..odd.. but hey its an odd cloud and there is no wind... so wasn't bothered much when it didn't move.

A number of minutes went by ... I had glanced a few times... still there... and then.. oh its moved about ... well how do you tell at that distance but anyhow... a good distance. But was now ... just hanging again. Surely ... if there was any wind up there... it would move... all the time?? I went back to work.. and kept glancing... and watched it move! It just suddenly sped up from nothing... and shot along. And stopped. And hung there. For another 15 minutes or so. This happened over and over ... it was really weird. Watching it stop and start. The last time I saw it.. it was way over at the left of my window hanging there... and then... it wasn't there. I got up and looked further along the sky as it were. Nothing! Just gone !

Now... I believe in UFOs ... I mean the fact they are Unidentified Flying Objects means just that - That there IS something up / out there and we don't know what it is. Whether its an ALIEN thing... or a MANMADE thing is the debatable point... or even if I was mistaken and it was a square cloud !! Whatever... it was a creepy experience!

Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. Ancient Indian Proverb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 pm 

hi S.Kew,

I know wimbledon well and your post caught my interest in that are you aware, that there have been several reports with regard square clouds.
Ali

ps I rather enjoy wading through this site:-
http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm 

thats how the wombles got here
as a 'local' I'm surprised you didnt know that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:57 pm 

ellie, you may find this of interest
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/ ... d=politics
Ali :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:01 am 

years ago my dad and his neigbours had an experiance with ball lightning, several properties were damaged, strange burn marks inside attics and on walls, several people saw the lightning when it happend,

but the weirdest thing of all, i found out many years later, was that the reporter that came from the newspaper to speak to my dad turned out to be Nicky!, obviously i didnt meet her until years later when i was telling her about what happend to my dads house and she told me she had reported on the story! small world :)

Profile   WWW  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next