Storage Express

Pure Portugal

dog kennels condeixa

It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Aliens...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:37 pm 

Cecelle wrote:
Realise this is an old thread, but yes I saw the ship and the little people!!
I was about 10 or 11 years old.
I watched them for a little, then decided I needed to share this with someone, they were on the opposite side of a river bank. They were "collecting" things I think, well thats what it looked like from where I was. They did see me as they looked up and then just casually carried on with what they were doing, one of them was watching me more then the other. Never felt threatened though.
Ran home to find my mom and when I got back they had left ( quite some distance) So I know for sure that we have "visitors ". This was in South Africa.

What a fascinating tale Cecelle.....and I believe you :) Just goes to show it can happen anywhere..
(not been on here for while, I was laid low with swine 'flu for 2 weeks..still have a cough)
Reading Nick Pope's 'Open skies closed minds' (he was a government investigator on UFOs for few years)....
he tells the story of what happened at Rendlesham Forest,,of lights in the forest and indentations in the ground and after some time, one of the Americans at the base there who witnessed events, said that he saw the commander of the air base there 'speaking to aliens'! :shock:
There are cover ups..Ive no doubt of that..

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:40 pm 

Quote:
MSN. Jonathan Harwood, thefirstpost.co.uk, Updated: 14/05/2010 14:37
Nasa’s Voyager 2 space probe ‘hijacked by aliens’

Nasa space probe Voyager 2, which left earth 33 years ago, may have been hijacked by aliens who are now trying to make contact with earth according to a German academic.

The craft, which is 8.6 billion miles from earth on the very edge of the solar system, has been sending back data ever since it was launched - until last month when it briefly stopped transmitting before starting to send strange messages that scientists cannot decipher.

German academic Hartwig Hausdorf believes the change could be down to extraterrestrials. He says that because the rest of the spacecraft is still working normally there may be more to the cryptic messages than meets the eye.

"It seems almost as if someone has reprogrammed or hijacked the probe," he told German newspaper Bild. "Thus perhaps we do not yet know the whole truth."

Nasa's explanation is rather more prosaic. It blames a software problem with the craft's flight data system. Voyager 2 has been given instructions to transmit only information about its own status while scientists try to get to the bottom of the mystery.

The Voyager 1 and 2 craft were launched together in 1977 and are both still working as they approach the edge of the heliosphere, the 'bubble' the sun creates around the solar system.

Before being sent into space they were loaded with a so-called Golden Record - a disk containing greetings in 55 earth languages along with sounds and images from our planet in case it did encounter extraterrestrial life.

But if Hausdorf is correct in assuming that aliens are trying to send messages there could be trouble ahead, even if they understand the information on the Golden Disk.

Last month, Professor Stephen Hawking, the renowned British astrophysicist and believer in aliens, warned that advanced extraterrestrial life forms would aggressively seek to colonise Earth should humans ever make contact with them.
Ali 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:07 pm 

Ali Gator wrote:
Quote:
Last month, Professor Stephen Hawking, the renowned British astrophysicist and believer in aliens, warned that advanced extraterrestrial life forms would aggressively seek to colonise Earth should humans ever make contact with them.
Ali 8)

They would head for the UK

Easier to get benefits :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:36 pm 

Hi Guys

I believe in the beyond and have seen many things.

I have seen many physic happenings which included seeing my mother in the early 70s who died in in 1956 when I was 7.

This is a strange subject for me because I believe.

.... from the land of warmth, sunshine and oranges ....

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 pm 

I feel for you Victoria losing your Mum so young....my Dad was killed in bad road smash when I was 9 and Ive always missed him :cry:

I think the most convincing case I ever heard (& saw on tv) was of a pilot who flew regularly to the channel islands from Portsmouth....
he was flying over one day and he saw not one but 2 spaceships which were extremely large and he said they were solid..a couple of his passengers saw them too...
Ali funny you shold mention Stephen Hawking as we've just been watching his series on 'Discovery'..he has an amazing brain.
It said in the papers that he warned about us making contact with aliens as they might be aggressive towards us.......
maybe even see us as 'food' :shock: :shock:

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 am 

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/ufo ... o?from=CA3
Ali 8) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 am 

My Dad was a bomber pilot in WW2 and he said he had seen something he couldnt explain when on a run from Malta.
Bearing in mind he explained the lights which they have now named "spites" in the upper reaches of the sky, I tend to believe him.This was many years before they finally confirmed that sprites existed.
He was a man decorated for bravery and not prone to exageration, and I have always believed him because when he told anyone about it he looked genuinely scared to death. I only heard him speak of it twice.