Advertisements

Storage Express

Montis

dog kennels condeixa

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:41 pm 

They obviously used far too much Helium......and they shouldn't have been smoking in the first place.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm 

I've seen UFO's on 2 occasions over the past few years. Both were also close to the Wimbeldon area in London. Around the same time I saw my first sighting someone else reported seeing something similar in Colliers Wood which very close by.

I reported both my sightings on ufo info, the links are below. It's hard to know what to do when you see something strange. Most of the people I told looked at me as though I was barmey but it's hard to keep it to yourself when you see something you can't explain.

http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/uk/070810.shtml

http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/uk/060215.shtml

Their site have details of lots of sightings from all over the world.

Debray

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm 

I have seen some sights in colliers wood..believe me.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:57 pm 

Many thanks for that link Ali..I found it most interesting :)

I have a book by Clive Harold, called 'The Uninvited' (happened in early 1977)..about a farming family in Wales, along the Pembrokeshire coastline and its quite a spooky read :shock:
and I like this quote at the beginning :

'Those obstinate questionings
of sense and outward things,
Fallings from us,vanishings;
Blank misgivings of a creature
moving about in worlds not realised,
High instincts before which our mortal nature
did temble like a guilty thing surprised...
William Wordsworth

and another book 'The uninvited 2'(the visitaion) by Frank Taylor, which has a foreword:

'Fifty billion planets
there's got to be some life,
Don't tell me I'm the only one
standing in the night...'
Saxon

and lastly, from the late Carl Sagan, creator of that wonderful series 'Cosmos'..
'Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star,lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe,in which there are more galaxies than people..'

Don't forget to watch the skies...... :)

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 pm 

I was star gazing a moment ago on the top balcony of our villa and through my husband's telescope. The last few nights here in the Algarve had been very clear and tonight there have been showers of falling stars across the sky. Just before I commenced to switch off my computer I noticed the following link on the front sheet of MSN http://travel.uk.msn.com/inspiration/ga ... ageindex=8
I then decided to put into Google Earth AREA 51… it is interesting because there is a massive and what appears to be a cloud in the right corner of Area 51 and on the end of one of the runways. Some might think that the cloud is very conveniently placed to keep whatever is underneath away from prying eyes and others might think what a load of ....... Ali 8) :wink:

Last edited by Ali Gator on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 am 

"After touring the UFO museum, stop and grab lunch across the street at the only UFO-themed McDonalds."

Aaaaargh! There won't be any further visits to Roswell from green men, unless you include the humans with indigestion!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 pm 

itsmeagain wrote:
"After touring the UFO museum, stop and grab lunch across the street at the only UFO-themed McDonalds."

Aaaaargh! There won't be any further visits to Roswell from green men, unless you include the humans with indigestion!

:lol: Ali :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:13 pm 

On our 'Look North' news tonight, we had another 'UFO' alert from East Yorkshire....a man had captured images on his cam corder of a couple of bright objects that were moving fast and then stopped.
Earlier this year we had a report that bright objects had been seen hovering over some wind turbines...and one of the massive blades had broken off (they are 20 metres long). Aparently there was an explosion heard just before it happened...
oooo errrrr...is there somebody out there .....?? :shock:

Profile   WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:01 am 

Now you see it...now you don't....no not a ufo...just Ali getting her knickers in a twisty and posting on the wrong thread again...descuple... :oops:

Post subject: Aliens...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 pm 

Realise this is an old thread, but yes I saw the ship and the little people!!
I was about 10 or 11 years old.
I watched them for a little, then decided I needed to share this with someone, they were on the opposite side of a river bank. They were "collecting" things I think, well thats what it looked like from where I was. They did see me as they looked up and then just casually carried on with what they were doing, one of them was watching me more then the other. Never felt threatened though.
Ran home to find my mom and when I got back they had left ( quite some distance) So I know for sure that we have "visitors ". This was in South Africa.

Profile   WWW  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next